PDA

View Full Version : Shy Newbie !

flapjack
27-01-10, 02:33
Hi All,

I've been suffering from anxiety all my life really, but it has worsened in the last 10 years. Now I find I can't work, meet new people and generally enjoy life because of it. I've decided 2010 is the year I will work on conquering this for good, I know its going to be scary but I've got to do it, for my sake and the sake of my 7 year old son.

Thank you for reading.

diane07
27-01-10, 02:35
Hi flapjack

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Andyroo
27-01-10, 05:46
Hello there

Welcome to NMP! theres lots of helpful information here.

Its really good to have you with us!

You will have lots of love and support here!! welcome. :hugs:

Jaco45er
27-01-10, 06:07
Hi Flapjack and welcome :)

patmac
27-01-10, 09:39
:welcome:, you will get on great here xx

rozie
27-01-10, 15:46
Welcome Newbie.

There is a huge gang of great people on here all willing to reach out and help you fulfill your 2010 goals!.

Happy to hear from you anytime.

Rozie

flapjack
27-01-10, 16:35
Thank you all, I'm so pleased to have found this forum and I finally feel I have people to talk to who understand what I'm going through.

Flapjack

crissy
27-01-10, 16:41
Hi flapjack,

i have only been on this site a few weeks but the help and support has been incredible xxx
You will find your way, your life will get better, the reassurance that we are not alone is a fantastic feeling.

with love and understanding,
crissyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

margaret jones
27-01-10, 18:07
Hi Flapjack( I love Flapjacks thats a good start )Welcome I joined 5 mnths ago and have found lots of help and advice here everyone is willing to help and advise you
I wish you well with 2010 and your aim
Take Care Margaret