PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from the Philippines

mikhail1028
27-01-10, 02:59
Hi im a newbie in this site im amazed that i found this one hopin it would be a great help for my panic/anxiety attacks

nomorepanic
27-01-10, 03:02
Hi mikhail1028

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Andyroo
27-01-10, 05:45
Hello there

Welcome to NMP! theres lots of helpful information here.

Its really good to have you with us!

You will have lots of love and support here!! welcome. :hugs:

Jaco45er
27-01-10, 06:08
Hi Mikhail and welcome :)

rozie
27-01-10, 15:54
Hi Mikhail

Lots of us here with similar problems and stories to tell. Happy to hear yours anytime.

Very best

Rozie:)

mikhail1028
27-01-10, 20:45
Thanks alot guys this is really encouraging

looking4answers
27-01-10, 21:24
Where are you from in the Philippines.. My wife was born in Manila and lived in Cebu most of her life. We visit there all the time and travel throughout the islands and mainlands..

mikhail1028
27-01-10, 22:16
Where are you from in the Philippines.. My wife was born in Manila and lived in Cebu most of her life. We visit there all the time and travel throughout the islands and mainlands..

Im from Cavite a coastal town south of manila

looking4answers
27-01-10, 23:26
My wife said she used to live in Pilar Village in Las Pinas she knows exactly where Cavite is.. We have actually been there several times.. We love to travel to Sagada and Banaue to the rice terraces and then we travel to Lagaspi sometimes by ferry and then on also love to go Bohol to the Chocolate hills..She was born in Manila but grew up in Cebu and then moved back to Manila and lived in Makati for a long time but she lived in Pilar Village for a little while..Also we love to go to Tagatay and see Taal the volcano within a volcano.. We used to own a home on San Miguel Island across from Lagaspi and across from Mayon Volcano but sold the island when Mayon started becoming active again.. We know someone named Vista from Cavite ,would you know them ?

mikhail1028
28-01-10, 00:36
My wife said she used to live in Pilar Village in Las Pinas she knows exactly where Cavite is.. We have actually been there several times.. We love to travel to Sagada and Banaue to the rice terraces and then we travel to Lagaspi sometimes by ferry and then on also love to go Bohol to the Chocolate hills..She was born in Manila but grew up in Cebu and then moved back to Manila and lived in Makati for a long time but she lived in Pilar Village for a little while..Also we love to go to Tagatay and see Taal the volcano within a volcano.. We used to own a home on San Miguel Island across from Lagaspi and across from Mayon Volcano but sold the island when Mayon started becoming active again.. We know someone named Vista from Cavite ,would you know them ?

There a few handful of vista's in cavite i know some a family of doctors

looking4answers
28-01-10, 01:08
Hmm don't think her family is doctors but well I guess they could be..Will ask the wife.. she is cooking dinner right now..