PDA

View Full Version : Herbal remedies??

Brownie
04-02-04, 04:54
Hi all,

I am from the US, and i have never really heard of herbal remedies or anything of such as where most of you guys are from the UK and i've seen you talk a lot about them. I have studied up on all herbs and how they can help you, but where can i find these sort of remedies? also, are they ok for me to take while on medication? How do you take them?? Any info would be great;)
Thanks,
-Christie[:I]

benoo5
04-02-04, 15:33
hi christie,

theres a brilliant post by clairey,dated 29th sept,2003,on the medication topic...she discusses herbs,that she has tried,and gives you her oppinion.

we also use bach rescue remedy,over here..its completely harmless,just flower essences...but if sipped regularly in mineral water,certainly take the edge off anxiety...if its not available in the states,it can be safely bought online...just put bach rescue,in your search browser...best wishes..bryan.

Meg
04-02-04, 18:52
www.bachcentre.com and does give US stockists.

www.sjwinfo.org wil give you lots of US infor on Gaba,5Htp etc

In the USA it's preferable to find yourself a reputable herbalist as there are so many dodgy sources of herbs floating around.

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

nomorepanic
04-02-04, 19:20
Hi Christie

I am in the process of writing a Natural Remedies page for the website so watch this space!

Nicola