PDA

View Full Version : Please describe your anxiety chest pain

skippy66
27-01-10, 12:25
Please describe your chest pain, because I'm trying to work out whether mine is heart related.

Recently I've been having constricting chest pain radiating to my jaw and head even. It seems to come and go, and isnt affected by exercise. The pain is across my upper chest. It doesn't usually happen with other anxiety symptoms or during a panic attack, although these sometimes come on straight after the chest pain because I'm so shocked and scared by it.

NeverRelaxed
27-01-10, 12:51
sharp stabs centre left, aches that are obv muscular, burning sensation...A sensation of fullness or pressure...I had one pain tht was situated in my back under my shoulder blade.

Ive had every type of twinge imaginable! and im pretty sure none of them have been cardiac in origin. Angina is seriously painful and noticeable so im told. a kinda pain tht would bring you to your knees.

Im still able to exercise (weights, jogging ) and I experience no chest pain.

im sure you are fine. :)

NeverRelaxed
27-01-10, 12:53
im having a holter just for peace of mind....Ive had heart symptoms for ages man...I know how sucky it is...But ive had some tests and they have revealed nothing sinister...so im sure we are both alright really...Its just the difficulty in accepting tht its anxiety.