PDA

View Full Version : Herbal Products have helped soooo much!!

Neesh X
27-01-10, 14:24
Hi,
I dont konw how many of you have tried herbal products to help with your anxiety, but because ive had such a positive result in such a short time i thought id just share it with you.
I have been suffering with health anxiety practically all my life but really bad over the last 4 months after two close family members passed away unexpectedly. Ive had no quality of life since and am too scared to take any meds the doctors gave me because i think the worse side affects will happen to me.
So i did alot of research on herbal products and 2 weeks ago started taking 'Aven Sativa' 3 times a day and 'passiflora' twice a day and i cant believe the improvements.
I went back to work on monday and have slept better for the last 2 days than i can remember. I feel as though i can go out on my own again an like im starting to gain some control over my mind again.
I dont know how sucessful they would be for you but most are safe to take with any other meds ( speak to your doc first) and its defo worth a try.
Sorry for the long message but you may find it helps :)

leeann
27-01-10, 16:09
Awww Im really glad you have found something thats helping you.. Wish I had the courage to take herbal stuff but I even get anxious taking them :-(