PDA

View Full Version : Feeling so weird...

Kroko
26-12-05, 13:00
Hello

For a few days now I've felt weirder than ever before. Last night I woke up, finding myself thinking of suicide and feeling fondness toward the idea of just resting eternally, without any more problems...now I'm just really scared, I'm afraid that feeling will come back, it was so strong. On top of that I feel like I'm not even in reality.

My medication was recently increased, I'm on a lot of medication, four different ones, and the one my doctor increased is called Risperdal. Could upping medication cause something like this?

Meg
26-12-05, 13:08
Yes Kroko , it could. Its a mood altering medication and with that its hard to figure out what is you and what is the meds effect. Put this one down to the med and let it settle.

I know with your sisters history this will be bothering you but do realize that you are not the same person and have different issues and have been coping with your issues with some success for a while now

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Kroko
26-12-05, 13:12
Alright, I'll try not to worry. Thank you.