PDA

View Full Version : Burning

carli
27-01-10, 18:25
Hi can anyone help? I have a burning/frezzing sensation on my lower back, backs of legs and bum? Any idea?

carli
27-01-10, 18:51
Anyone? :(

jude uk
27-01-10, 19:13
This is not something that I have ever experienced or heard of. Is it something you have had before? Is it causing you problems?

carli
27-01-10, 19:21
Ive just got it? I have never got it where i have now before and not as intense.

butterfly00
27-01-10, 21:12
It could be a hyperventilating symptom. Or just your nerves are frazzled from anxiety.

looking4answers
27-01-10, 21:18
I can't say I have felt exactly like you but I get hot sensations in various parts of my body from time to time and extremely cold sensations in different parts of my body ..I don't know ..if its anxiety but the human body has literally thousands of sensations that no doctor could ever tell you what they are..they just happen..You can blame it on anxiety but it could just be normal feelings in the body.. Hope you feel better..

Maj
27-01-10, 22:43
Could it be sciatica? This causes aches, pains, different sensations in lower back, leg, etc. Not serious but uncomfortable.
Myra:hugs:

Anxious_gal
28-01-10, 06:11
I get random burning sensations a lot from anxiety.
is the area red or irritated? do painkillers help? maybe try a bath?

carli
28-01-10, 11:06
No there is nothing to see, its looks normal but really burns?

Anxious_gal
28-01-10, 16:04
I know a lot of people get burning mouth syndrome. its where for no reason you have a burning sensation on your skin. Ive gotten on my head and it lasted two days.
could ask your doctor about it?

pussy cat
28-01-10, 23:52
i have this but it,s at the bottom of my back & much worse down the outside of my leg - i,ve been told it,s the siatic nerve (don,t know if i,ve spelt that right)-anxiety does make it worse as it does a lot of other things-don,t worry -your not on your own:winks:

carli
31-01-10, 16:00
Thanks pussy cat. Good to know im not alone...although im sorry you also have this problem. xx