PDA

View Full Version : chest breathing props

melvin
27-01-10, 18:50
can anyone give me some advise iv been having chest breathing props for ages now i get this every day and everyday i get anxiety because of it i will try to explain what it is though its not easy i get some kind of chest breathing discomfort i feel like maybe theirs not enough air in the top half of my chest or something or like breathing through a straw or something like that iv had lung function test chest x ray blood test treadmill heart stress test all OK so what is this do you think it could be anxiety after all i cant go to gym has i now started to get anxiety and im scared to do anything its getting to me .im OK if i feel OK and don't get any body symptoms if i do then i go pot does anybody else feel like me

trackman
09-02-10, 22:41
i think i might be getting the same thing as you !

when i get it i go a bit light headed and i feel week as well i do not no if it is the same thing as you but the lung thing sounds the same

unfortunately i do not know what it is either but it makes me feel bit calmer knowing that i am not the only person that gets this as well

hope you find out what it is and how to fix it, and if i find out i will try and let you know