PDA

View Full Version : omg please help me

lisa12
29-01-10, 10:54
i have beening having strange sensaitions passing through my brain kinda thingly shiver it passes from the top to bottom then my hands and fingers tingle....i have just been to docs and she tested my blood preasuride .pulse and chest and heart ...and said they seem fine but she said if u have it bad or with other symptons i can always go hospital or phone 4 an ambulance....omg this as realy freaked me out now .....wat if its something bad and i collapse i cant cope im so scared

NatalieSmith
29-01-10, 11:00
Oh, you don't have to worry about it! I used to have this all the time, but nothing actually happened; this is just your anxiety that makes this "symptoms" appear. You just have to stay calm! The doctor said everything is alright, so you don't have to worry, ok? :3

gypsywomen
29-01-10, 11:02
dont be scared if bp and other tests were fine ,,ifthe docter was that concerned she would have sent you to hospitel,, i think she is trying to put your mind at rest by satying you can go if you feel you need to ,,if she wascancerned she wouldnt have let you go home try to calm down its anxiety it can give you thisfeeling

lisa12
29-01-10, 14:10
just want to say a big ty to u both, u helped me calm down so much im very very gratefull xxx

NatalieSmith
30-01-10, 11:59
You're welcome, hon! ^^ You just have to know that this is just your anxiety and that those symptoms will pass eventually :3 And if you need anything, we'll be right here to help you :D

joyce1980
30-01-10, 12:51
Your nerves are playing up on you, I had this

It's from severe stress and prolonged anxiety .... Until you relax a little it will be there annoying you.

The skin on top of my scalp also use to burn ... awful :(