PDA

View Full Version : Scared right now.

SamanthaAU
29-01-10, 11:23
I have been feeling dizzy on and off for the last few months, saw the doc today and she checked my heart which was ok and my BP was hard to read on one side, so she took it on the other and it was 140/80 (not too bad for me, normally 120-130/70-80

I feel funny in the chest, and hot right now. Had some palpatations and feel a bit spacey but I am having a hard time of convincing myself it is just anxiety.

When I was at the surgery she asked me if I was getting the palpatations when I was dizzy and I said no, but I can't really be sure because I have 3 kids and it is hard to take notice of things sometimes.

I had an ECG only two weeks ago and it was fine. Please tell me I am ok and it is ALL just anxiety.

I had a funny thing happen just after my GP took my BP where everything seemed to go funny around me.

She gave me some more Lexapro to start back on (stopped 12 months ago when I fell pregnant) but I am so scared to take them now in case I have some bad underlying disease that they will mess with.

It is 10pm here in Australia right now, and I always struggle the worst of a night time.

I wish one of you were here to hold my hand, you are the only ones that truly understand.

gypsywomen
29-01-10, 11:55
poor you i know what your saying live with it every day and night ,, try to relax is weather nic there its cold here i will be watching tennis on sunday

SamanthaAU
29-01-10, 12:32
Thanks GypsyWoman xxxxx

So humid here right now! Lots of storms and rain, then being the middle of summer heats up all the water in the ground - yuck!

gypsywomen
29-01-10, 12:34
hope your feelig bit better now xxx

SamanthaAU
29-01-10, 12:39
A little, thank you. But still got to go to bed yet - that is the worst!

Thanks for distracting me a little :)

itwillgetbetter
29-01-10, 23:38
Hi, I always struggle at bedtime, its so quite, I concentrate on my heartbeat, any ache or pain is a heart attack and on it goes. I have invested in a Ipod and 'plug' myself in when i go to bed. I tend to listen to Bryan Adams and nod off, it doesnt always work but maybe give that a try.....
take care xx