PDA

View Full Version : Dizziness

peter34uk
29-01-10, 11:57
Hi all,

Im a usual health anxiety worrier like most of us on here, mainly about my heart. Constant pulse checker :(

But lately ive been feeling a bit dizzy. Can last for long periods or very short. Its a kind of light dizziness, not too heavy.

Anyone else experience this? Is it worth making an appointment for?

Thanks.

clairabella
29-01-10, 12:25
i notice that i get dizzy when i over breath.......
In the respiratory system, anxiety leads to hyperventilation, or overbreathing, which reduces the carbon dioxide in the blood, with symptoms of "air hunger," deep sighs,dizziness and pins-and-needles sensations.
Simple breathing excerises will help to lesson the symptoms...hope this helps you...x

mike_coventry_uk
29-01-10, 14:55
i have been suffering with dizziness on and off for a month or so. its hard to define i would say it is more lightheadedness than dizzy. i work myself up thinking it is possibly a tumor but i did go to docs and they say all is fine and no need to worry.

try breathing exercises and i find hot water with a drop of olbas oil really clears my sinuses and makes me feel relaxed.

peter34uk
29-01-10, 15:17
i have been suffering with dizziness on and off for a month or so. its hard to define i would say it is more lightheadedness than dizzy. i work myself up thinking it is possibly a tumor but i did go to docs and they say all is fine and no need to worry.

try breathing exercises and i find hot water with a drop of olbas oil really clears my sinuses and makes me feel relaxed.

tbh sounds like mine. At least I know its not only me. Cheers.

Ella_Jayne
29-01-10, 15:21
I've been very dizzy lately, I've had blood tests done but haven't actually went to the doctors specificly for dizziness, but I might make an appointment on Monday. When I walk I feel like I'm walking on a boat and feel unsteady on my feet. I'm having headaches as well so obviously being anxious n'all I thought 'tumor' straight away. Prob just anxiety, it sems to be a common symptom.

gypsywomen
29-01-10, 15:30
i have learnt if the pancras is imbalanced it can cause dizzyness ,, but also anxiety can,have a word with docter just to check

NeverRelaxed
29-01-10, 23:50
im going through the same...Ive been shirt of breath with a wheeze more often than not and chest discomfort...I think I have allergy induced asthma. the doc at the hospotal mentioned tht it could be this.

but yeah, mine is more often than not, lightheadedness..sort of like second long jolts and a feeling of unsteadyness on my feet...things go a bit wobbly at times. I hate it.

mummy4
30-01-10, 18:57
oh i have been feeling so dizzy for few days i have a thread going on this its very scary and frightening