PDA

View Full Version : Why has this happened to me?

ellakaren
30-01-10, 11:06
Hi
I am new to this but i have seen threads that relate to my problem so i am hoping that its not just me. I feel i am experiencing anxiety about my relationship. I have a great boyfriend for the past 6 years but for the past couple of weeks i have been worrying about our future. I really do love him to bits but i go through phases of panicing and wondering what if i dont love him and what if i move into a house and it doesnt work out. I really am in a terrible way. I havent exactly had attacks me stomach is sick i have terrible headaches and at times i feel weak. If this doesnt go away i feel that i am going to ruin my relationship and it will be the end of us. Why has this happened to me? It cant be right

diane07
30-01-10, 11:08
Hi ellakaren

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

PERGAMOS1
30-01-10, 12:30
Hi everybody!

I'm 65 and retired following a heart attack two years ago. I have been suffering from depression since May 2008 and have had a couple of bouts before. I also have the problem of Tinnitus which also goes back a long way. I'm coming off one lot of anti-depressants to go onto another so things have been a bit of a struggle lately. Thats the moaning part! I do feel better than when this bout started and have a fairly active life. I have found getting used to being retired very difficult and wonder if anyone out there have had the same probs?

Vanilla Sky
30-01-10, 14:13
Welcome to NMP Ellakaren, you will find it helpful and supportive here :welcome: And also welcome to you Pergamos1 Paige x

Andyroo
30-01-10, 15:56
Hello there

Welcome to NMP! theres lots of helpful information here.

Its really good to have you with us!

You will have lots of love and support here!! welcome. :hugs: