PDA

View Full Version : Periods cause too much pain since Anxiety

beastsbeauty
30-01-10, 16:42
Hi. This one is obvioulsy more for the ladies. I was just wondering if any ladies out there suffer more chest pains, neck pain and migraines during their period. My periods used to be problem free, then I started suffering with panic/anxiety nearly 10 years ago. Since then whenever I have my period I suffer the pains mentioned above. The doctor told me this was anxiety related as I don't suffer them any other time unless I'm feeling stressed or anxious. The usual ecg was carried out and was fine. Does anyone else go through this or is it just me?
All help and advice welcomed. xxx :)

mummy4
31-01-10, 11:51
i too get head aches during my period now whereas i never used to. i also find my anxiety is sky high just before and first few days of my period x

beastsbeauty
31-01-10, 17:15
Hi Mummy4. Thank you for your reply. It's good to know I'm not alone. Sometimes think it's just me :).

sandramick
01-02-10, 11:58
hi your not alone lol
im on second week of period !!!! headaches body aches , high anx and no energy at all . the joys of being female !!!
sandra
xx

beastsbeauty
02-02-10, 15:21
Hi Sandra, thank you for replying. Guess its something I need to live with. The joys of life :D. xx

suzy-sue
02-02-10, 15:38
Hi all .I suffered for years and it got a whole lot worse as I got older .:weep:.I had a Mirena Coil fitted and it changed my life .I dont know whether you take the contraceptive pill or not but this will really help and you may no longer have periods once its been fitted .. Sue

beastsbeauty
08-02-10, 10:51
Thank you Suzy-Sue, will definately look into that. Anything for an easier life :). xx