PDA

View Full Version : Ladies only please

Helen1973
30-01-10, 19:06
Hey everyone.

Can a shock (like being forced off the road by a car while cycling so that you tumble onto the kerb/pavement) cause you to have a day or two's bleeding if you're in the last seven days of your menstrual cycle. This happened to me and that same day I started to have spotting. I did wonder if I was starting my period six days early but after two days it's petered off again.:shrug:

julia
30-01-10, 20:08
I think it can helen i know i have spotted a bit early when iv had an upset before,and have had a recent clear smear so know it nothing serious,if it happens regularly then see a dr otherwise dont worry.worry can cause you to not have them!!
hope this helps keep well x

Helen1973
30-01-10, 20:11
Thank you, Julia. I had a clear smear 18 months ago and a colposcopy last June that was also fine. I guess I'm just fretting. I hate changes down there:blush:

moomintroll
01-02-10, 14:42
sometimes stress can cause you to have a missed period or two in the same month which i sometimes get or i get spotting sometimes, if your smear is clear thats a good thing, it could be your pill (if you are on it) as sometimes this can cause spotting in between