PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!!

loulabell
31-01-10, 09:41
Hi all,
Im new to this site and what a fantastic site it is im so grateful to have found it. Im 35years old, married with 3 children and have suffered with anxiety for as long as i can remember. I didnt recieve any treatment until i was 17, i was on medication up until about 5 years ago.
Ive suffered from various phobias, panic attacks,pure ocd, agorophobia, social anxiety, obsessions mainly stemming from my fear of dying or fear of mental illnesses. Im a big fan of Dr Claire Weekes books and believe it was on first reading her books that my recovery first began. I think that this site is great and find it a great support!

Kind regards,
Louise:D

diane07
31-01-10, 09:44
Hi loulabell

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Jaco45er
31-01-10, 10:00
Hi Louise and welcome :) from another Dr Claire Weekes fan

pooh
31-01-10, 12:37
Hi and welcome along to NMP. Tis a fabby site and full of support. :D

Pooh x

Maj
31-01-10, 12:41
Hello Louise,
Welcome. I too am a huge Claire Weekes fan! What would many of us have done without her advice?! You will get lots of support and reassurance here.
Myra:hugs:

Mr Parfect
31-01-10, 13:06
welcome to NMP.

loulabell
31-01-10, 18:18
Thanks everyone for making me feel welcome, hope i can offer support aswell as receiving it, best wishes to everyone.
Louise

carli
31-01-10, 19:08
Welcome louise, some really lovely people on here. I am reading dr weekes book at the moment and can relate to so much that she is saying. xx

Andyroo
01-02-10, 00:51
Hello there

Welcome to NMP! theres lots of helpful information here.

Its really good to have you with us!

You will have lots of love and support here!! welcome. :hugs:

Veronica H
01-02-10, 09:37
:welcome:Louise. You will find comfort and support here.

Veronica