PDA

View Full Version : Adrenaline rush or not?? help me

lindajane1971
31-01-10, 20:20
Hi Everyone!
I am very worried......i have been experiencing weird sensations for a while now and i went to the doctor on friday and he has now really got me worried big time.
i will describe the sensations first, if anyone has the same please please let me know how you feel.....its like when your face blushes, its warm and quick it comes over my upper chest and goes over my head, its lasts a second its very quick. I get this at random times, when im calm or when just reading or watching tv or just sitting having a conversation with someone. I feel very anxious after this and it always happens when im not stressed.
I also sometimes have ectopic heartbeats.
My doctor is testing me for pheochromocytoma which is freaking me out, i dont have all the symptoms of this and he has been very kind and understanding to me and explains everything really good, i just forget everything he says and get anxious.
Im so very scared about this, if anyone can help me please do,

NeverRelaxed
31-01-10, 21:02
yeah, ive been getting something similar. i feel it inmy neck and head..like a weird pressure/rush sensation. yes, sometimes i feel it inmy chest.

margaret jones
31-01-10, 21:56
Hi i get this sometimes in my stomach/chest wierd what it is i try and ignore it

Take Care Margaret