PDA

View Full Version : SA

NotResponding
01-02-10, 03:31
Does anybody have social anxiety bad here? Or to rephrase, has anyone turned into a total recluse, in the house, no friends atal, as a result of social anxiety??? just a yes or no would do, if ya like:)

oh, just so u know I should say that i got it like that...

rblt94
01-02-10, 04:04
heyy you just had answeredo one of my questions..and maybe for once to relate to someone on this site, or at least give it a shot, has ur anxiety led you to having social anxiety? cuz if so, im headn down the same road fast.

shoegal
01-02-10, 04:41
I have agoraphobia and more recently social anxiety. I don't see anyone at all most of the time. It's a very lonely illness. :weep:

Mr Parfect
01-02-10, 20:09
Ive not turned into a recluse via my SA....ive always BEEN a recluse. I know no other way of life, im afraid. Devoid of life experience, Im like a fish out of water in social situations.

butterfly00
01-02-10, 21:20
Yep I pretty much have no life. No friends that I 'm in contact with reguarly. IF it weren't for my demanding mother inlaw I probably wouldn't go out at all.

I do take my daughter to the park in the afternoons sometimes but onlly when I feel good and I drive and its all under my control

so dumb to have such a small slice of what life has to offer

I get really really jealous of other peoples lives, I see old school friends on facebook who were aweful people at school and now they have these wo nderful lives travelling, attending parties etc just living their lives to the full and sadly I resent them for it.
I'm not actually a horrible person but I get a bit depressed about my situation and its easier to get angry at others that get brave and live my own life I guess.

NotResponding
02-02-10, 02:41
I have agoraphobia and more recently social anxiety. I don't see anyone at all most of the time. It's a very lonely illness. :weep:
Oh no, no family nearby? I see it like, it forces us to become lonely.

Mr.Parfect: I hear you, it's kinda always like that here, always been the outsider, regardless of the situation.

so dumb to have such a small slice of what life has to offer

I get really really jealous of other peoples lives, I see old school friends on facebook who were aweful people at school and now they have these wo nderful lives....

Yep, it's like the amount of freedom we get is controlled by SA, so our lives are limited so much. I aint jealous anymore though, I've accepted that this is it.....as Jackson said lol!

Thanks for response you lot thats great, nice to know we're not completely alone.
:)