PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a new msn friend

Andyroo
01-02-10, 04:19
Hello

Im Andrew im 23 Male Australia im just looking for someone with msn messenger to talk to

Male or Female it dosent matter im just looking for new friends i have depression and anxiety tho i have been doing very well with it

Im strong and if you need someone strong to talk to or a shoulder to cry on im your man

I have also suffered health anxiety for about 3 years now but im happy to say it is nearly beaten :) but i still understand what its like to have it and i understand what a person is going threw who has it..

I have lived in australia for a few years tho i just got back from america after staying there a few months.. thats where my mother and siblings live

I have a wife and a little 3 year old boy here in australia my sons name is Talan Ethan Andrew.

I like to play games listen to music i read and i write im also a movie fanatic!

If you are intersted you can pm me and i can give you my hotmail info or just send me yours if that works better for you :]

xx Andy

MissG
01-02-10, 08:26
Hey Andy, thanks for your PM. I tried to send you my addresss but it said you can't receive messages. Can you send me yours and I'll add you?
Thanks
Gem xxx

Mr Parfect
01-02-10, 20:02
Hi Andy, im available on macgumerait@hotmail.com, if you want to add me.

nickieb
01-02-10, 22:06
Hi andy im nicola_butcher32@hotmail.co.uk

I may be able to help u though i suffer with health anxiety & depression myself x

Andyroo
02-02-10, 06:02
Thank you for all the replies :hugs:

If anyone is interested you can add me as well!

yckm86@hotmail.com im looking forward to hearing from you :)

xx Andy

Andyroo
09-02-10, 01:16
Hello again :)

Im just bumping up this post and also wanted to add that i am looking for motr Male friends at the moment for msn.

No offense to you ladies! :D :hugs: so if anyone is interested please add me at yckm86@hotmail.com or pm me with your addy

xx Andy

Kirsty-Jayne
09-02-10, 02:06
Added you! :D :D