PDA

View Full Version : Vibrating in chest area

auqeam
01-02-10, 12:58

NatalieSmith
01-02-10, 13:47
Hello there :3
I actually had this as well, it's really scary, I know D: But you don't have to worry at all! I had this for 3 days or so and when I stopped caring about it, it just went away; You just have to stay calm, it's just your anxiety playing tricks with your mind! You'll get better, so don't worry about it, ok? :D

looking4answers
01-02-10, 22:21
If you check my post..I am pretty sure I had it last year or year before last.It was on my right chest and it was almost like an electrical feeling or buzzing..It finally went away after several months but I never really found out what it was . I suppose it was an muscle spasm but Im not sure.It didn't harm me so I guess it was nothing. Hope you feel better soon.I wouldn't worry about it ..I didn't feel lightheaded either and there was no pain..

NoPoet
01-02-10, 22:39
As Looking says, it sounds like a muscle spasm. Spams seem to best be described as a muscle "jumping around like a cricket" but the sensation can be very mild, almost unnoticeable. Remember that the body is a living system that is in a state of constant activity, so weird feelings and aches usually turn out to be normal, we just don't notice them most of the time.

Corinne
01-02-10, 23:39
I have this in my head, chest and arms when I first wake up in the morning. Sometimes it wakes me up at night. You can read some of my posts. I've complained about it a lot! I've had it for a couple of months now. Sometimes, if I just lean against the couch during the day, I can feel it in my back, shoulders and head. I'm trying to ignore it because I've had so many tests and everything is normal. Right now, I'm laying in bed leaning against pillows and I don't have it at all. It's a mystery.

NeverRelaxed
07-02-10, 22:40
ive had this, i learnt to enjoy the sensation once i knew it was anx related.

Typer
09-02-10, 16:09
I too get this sensation but I always have, almost pulse like but lighter and quicker. I also think it is muscle related and nothing to worry about