PDA

View Full Version : Please tell me you have had this...:-(

ScaredCaz
01-02-10, 15:10
Hi Guys

As some of you may know i have IBS and i take colofac and lanzoprozole and also paracetamol when needed for my back

Today i have what i can only describe as a bubbling in my stomache i can feel it when i breathe almost feels like i need to cough but i know it is not coming from there it is from my stomach it is scaring me sometimes when i am sitting i get a vibration feels like trickling water sometimes i know i am not describing this very well but hopefully someone will know what i mean

Thanks guys

bronte
01-02-10, 19:09
hi i suffer from that i thought it was my lungs but it isnt its the top of my stomach its like hundreds of bubbles bursting its a really funny sensation

NoPoet
01-02-10, 19:17
Hi, I haven't had this myself but it sounds to me like it could be the normal workings of your guts. Remember there are tons of different fluids trickling around down there. It could be a bit of reflux (stomach acid coming up into the gullet) which is not serious but can be painful. Might even be trapped wind, but I'm not sure about that.

If you're this worried, you should speak to your doctor who can give you a proper diagnosis. It's probably normal though so don't spend time worrying about it, instead think about how relieved you feel when your doctor tells you it's all ok. :)

Cell block H fan
01-02-10, 20:07
hi i suffer from that i thought it was my lungs but it isnt its the top of my stomach its like hundreds of bubbles bursting its a really funny sensation

I can relate to this, directly under the ribs?

Lissy43
01-02-10, 20:10
I get this under my ribs, I have IBS too. I also have the wind popping in my back passage, it is awful having ibs.

sonia lane
04-02-10, 20:36
omg thank god im not the only one with this complaint... im on colofac too for ibs,,,, i also get a strange sensation in my back as if its my stomach in my back... it feels like somebody is pushing a fist in my back but there is no pain.... do u no what i mean ???

Lissy43
04-02-10, 20:46
I get it bad in my back passage too. If i rest again anything it pushes into my lower abdomen.