PDA

View Full Version : Pain in left shoulder area

prioryguy
01-02-10, 19:18
Does anyone else get a dull ache, which changes feeling if you move around in your left shoulder areaup from the nipple area (oo err) and kinda deep on that region that eminates down the left arm? Last time i had a full on panic attack i got this feeling - which i thought was a heart attack, which is why it worrys me so much.. Now im just getting the feeling again and it wont go .

I think its a symptom of anxiety but i keep getting paranoid that its an artery thats restricted or something and worry that im going to die from a heart attack :(. I went to the homeopath last week who gave me something for my anxiety and on the whole it worked till i have to be up at 5 am this morning - i think the change in routine did it and i just want the feeling to go !

chanipirate
02-02-10, 14:51
hiya :)
i suffer badly with anxiety and panic attacks... and i can honestly say i have experienced the exact same thing.
i get a dull ache in my shoulder/s and usually down the left side of my chest, and my left arm.

apparently its just part of the anxiety.... muscles being tense etc!

prioryguy
02-02-10, 15:12
Its awful isnt it, i mean all the symptoms of a heart attack, one day ill think im suffering anxiety and snuff it through thinking its the wrong thing ! Still the homeopathic treatment i had last week seems to be doing the trick..