PDA

View Full Version : What exactly can stress/anxiety do to you ?

Starscream
01-02-10, 19:27
I am always sure stress makes you get headaches and struggle to breathe sometimes.

Is there any other major symptoms.

How exactly does it make you get mouth ulcers and spots and stuff ?

WITHOUT looking online, can anyone tell me how stress is such a powerful force ? I don't get it.

I ask because when people say to me "Oh it's just stress" it seems like such an easy answer and I dismiss it.

How exactly does it do such horrific things to you ?

moomintroll
01-02-10, 19:50
i am not sure myself how to explain that one, but after all the reading i have done, as my doctor did not have much info to give, know that anxiety etc can cause a number of physical/health problems, last i heard there was over a hundred sypmtoms related to anxiety etc, which sounds worrying to hear, it shocked me but it also helped to know that i was not going nuts and wondering why i was unwell with physical as well as mental issues

:hugs:

mikhail1028
01-02-10, 20:57
Anxiety causes dry mouth,, making your mouth more prone to infections such as mouth ulcers and white spots,, ive had this for two weeks,, but when i started feeling better all the symptoms gradually dissappeared (Ive never had any medications,, just self realization AND NO GOOGLE!!!)