PDA

View Full Version : Hi Need Some Seriouse Help

jonny_walker
01-02-10, 21:22
Hi My Name Is Jonathan Walker, I Am Going To Tell You From The Beginning How My Life Has Been Turned Upside Down For The Last 3 Months. It All Started When I Got A Security Job And Was Working Neerly 15 Hours A Day I Soon Became Extremely Tired And Worn Out Untill One Day Someone Offered Me Some Amphetamines I Took Some And Never Felt Better I Was Working Like Never Before And The Energy Buzz I Got Was Unbelieveable Until One Day I Took The Amphetamines About Half A Gram -To Start With It Was Great Until About 2 Hours Later I Felt A Sharp Pain Going Up My Arm And A Constant Feeling Of Like I Was Going To Pass Out There Were Weired PULLING Sensations In The Side Of My Head And I Was Crying With Fear, I Then Managed To Drive Myself To Hospital Were They Told Me I Had A Massive Panic Attack ( I Did Not Tell Them I Had Used Drugs) Ever Since That Day My Life Has Been Pure Hell, Seing Stars, Feeling Faint, Shooting Pains In Chest Absolutly Horrible. I Know Doing Drugs Was Wrong And I Have Learnt That As I Have Not Touched Them Since My Eppisode That Night.

diane07
01-02-10, 21:23
Hi jonny_walker

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

butterfly00
01-02-10, 21:33
Hi Johnny

I onlly recently joined here and it all ready has helped alot. HAve a good look around as I think you'll find most of the things your are so worried about happen to alot of people.

jonny_walker
01-02-10, 21:36
Thank you very much .. hopfully i will get the help needed :) xx

diane07
01-02-10, 21:56
Jonny,

amphetimines increase the heart rate, hence it probably brought on your panic attack, i'm sure you have learned the lesson of staying clear of drugs, try and understand that the panic was most probably brought on by this.

The problem with amphetimines is, it gives you make believe energy, your body was probably running on empty, do try and understand that, it may help.

di xx

jonny_walker
01-02-10, 23:27
Thanks For Reply. I Was Being Pushed To Do So Many Hours At Work I Turned To Drugs, I Wish I Hadent Because At The Moment It Is Ruining My Life. I Have Been Clean Since My Attack So Hopefully It Will All Soon Go Away xx :hugs:

KK77
02-02-10, 00:49
I'm glad you've taken something positive from this whole experience. Not only can these stimulant drugs cause panic attacks but also strokes and heart attacks, so it's something to avoid. Life is too short to throw away on drugs.

Welcome to the forum

Veronica H
02-02-10, 12:44
:welcome:johnny. You gave yourself a scare and it has left you in fear hence the symptoms which sound like anxiety. There is plenty of info down the left side of the page to help you. Glad you have found us. You will find comfort and support here. This will get better.

Veronicax

Andyroo
02-02-10, 14:07
Hello there

Welcome to NMP! theres lots of helpful information here.

Its really good to have you with us!

You will have lots of love and support here!! welcome. :hugs: