PDA

View Full Version : Don't know what to do :(

shirtie86
02-02-10, 13:13
Hey everyone

Last couple of weeks ive had an awful time, my tongue has been causing me alot of problems. It feels as if its burning on the tip of it and then sometimes on the back of the tongue it feels so sore and I get horrible after tastes aswell also had a sore throat which has cleared up now though. Iv'e been to my G.P twice about it Iv'e had a blood test which came back clear but its not going. So I went to a walk in center today as ive had enough of it and mentioned I have a lump on my neck on the left hand side I haven't previously told the doctor about the lump. she told me to go back to my G.P as it is a swollen lymph node. Now im really worrying as my tongue is really sore and horrible and everything seems to irritate it and now I got this swollen lymph node aswell :weep: really making my mood really low

Veronica H
02-02-10, 18:20
:bighug1:Don't worry Paul. I had a throat infection once which threw up these symptoms including that horrible taste....treated with antibiotics and went within 5 days. See the GP soon.

Veronicax

shirtie86
02-02-10, 19:50
Thank you so much for the replt I feel sometimes the doctor doesn't belive me thinks im making things up :/ im going to go see him tomorrow morning hopefuly get this resolved

shirtie86
03-02-10, 12:11
So I went to the doctors and he felt my neck and checked my tongue to, his sending me for yet more blood tests still haven't got any answers :(