PDA

View Full Version : Nosebleeds

Mackenzie Anne
29-12-05, 15:44
Okay, something just happened to me that has NEVER in my life happened and I always said that when it happens Ill freak out and well, it happened and Im freaking out!

My nose has been feeling funny for months, sneezing, slightly itchy, mild stuffyness esp in the morning. Sometimes I feel pressure in my nose and I can't figure out what is causing it except for allergies.

Anyway, I felt somthing in my nose this morning that felt dried and moved in and out when I breathed so i went to blow my nose and blood came out!! I had a mild nose bleed, this has never happend befor to me. What could have caused it? Is it because of the dry weather, this has not happend to me before, is it because I ate popcorn last night and there is salt on there. I don't know Im panicked now !

Tomimo
29-12-05, 20:24
Try not to worry :)

Nosebleeds are really common and if you've been stuffed up or congested then it's even more likely to happen.

Nosebleeds happen for so many reasons - a bang to the nose, blowing too hard, picking, congestion or a cold and sometimes just for no reason!!

Hope this helps a bit
Annie x x

tt
30-12-05, 02:34
I have recently took my 18 year old daughter to the doctors about her nose bleeding. He told me never in the 16 yrs has it been anything but nose irritation. Dryness and dust and allergins.
So........No worries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TT:)

TT:)

EmmaJane
31-12-05, 09:55
Anne

The exact thing happened to me yesterday and I have had the same nose problems as you.

I have been very stressed lately, dog needing brain scan, as he keeps fitting (hes nearly a year old). Son knocking his adult front tooth out (While sleep walking). We went away for christmas, I was very stressed and had my health anxiety back before we went. Then all this happened over christmas. Babies not been sleeping, so neither have I. We stayed in a caravan for 10 days, with the heating on full. There was my husband, myself and 5 children. I have been itching alot in my private parts. Went to toilet yesterday and there was blood on tissue Sorry people). My eyes are all gritty, blurry and tired. Now im totally freaked, after all these months and I think it all has to be tied in together, to something really sinister. For example my cancer fear, as I made one big mistake, I looked on the internet (Sorry Meg :) )

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

Mackenzie Anne
02-01-06, 19:19
Thank you very much for your support! Im hoping this is all due to dry indoor winter weather and allergies. Ill hope for that. I put a humidifier in my room and I think it may be helping but Im not sure.

Thanks again