PDA

View Full Version : Newbie :)

beautyinmisery
02-02-10, 17:50
Hey everyone! Let's see..I have had GAD (generalized anxiety disorder) and Panic disorder for about 5 or 6 years(Oh I didn't realize this site dealt with OCD as well, which I also have, which also causes some of my anxiety). I have gone through therapy, which helped immensely, and even went through a period where I couldn't have a panic attack no matter how hard I tried (and I did try because I felt weird, maybe someone knows what I mean). But then it came back with a vengeance. I got on Lexapro, but got off it shortly. I got back on it and it was helpful until I had some weird side effects. So I am off it again and have noticed a significant jump back into anxiety, unfortunately, and I am making plans to see another therapist. But I thought that maybe talking to other people with these problems or posting when I was especially worried about something might be beneficial. So you all can call me Scarlett, and nice to meet you :)

diane07
02-02-10, 17:51
Hi beautyinmisery

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Mr Parfect
02-02-10, 20:08
Welcome to NMP

Andyroo
03-02-10, 04:07
Hello there

Welcome to NMP! theres lots of helpful information here.

Its really good to have you with us!

You will have lots of love and support here!! welcome. :hugs:

KK77
03-02-10, 17:01
Nice to meet you Scarlett!

Welcome to the forum