PDA

View Full Version : Neck/throat pain

scorpionwhispers
02-02-10, 19:57
I am really worried about pain I have in my neck, it shoots up the left hand side up to the nodes (I think). Instantly I start panicking that it is a blood clot.

Just by my jaw line the area on both sides fel swollen and to me that is a symptom of HIV (I know I know) btu these are my two current issues.

I am constantly dizzy and achey and can't rationalise it other than it must be one of the two issues above. please please help me

NatalieSmith
02-02-10, 20:12
Hello :3
Well, I don't think you should worry about it. It's your anxiety that makes you feel sick like this! It's horrible and it's scary, but it's just a way that your body shows you how stressed you really are. Try to calm down, and try to get distracted; if you keep thinking about it, it really won't go away, so find something you really like to do and focuse really hard on it! :D But if you still feel anxious about it, then maybe you should go to a doctor and check it out. Everytime I feel something like that and can't calm down, I go to my doctor to see if everything is ok. And I'm always fine, I'm sure that will be the same with you! :D

Just be strong. These symptopms are awful, but they won't last forever. So keep your mind occupied and try not to think about it! :D