PDA

View Full Version : Dont know what to do

jimlfc6
03-02-10, 01:28
ive got health anxiety issues and have had them for about 8 years on and off. My girlfriend who i have a 5 year old daugher with has decided that she wants to move home 50 miles away without me, but is taking my child too. Just said goodnight to her for the final time in this house, and i know i am not going to see her much anymore.

I am severly depressed as i havent done anything wrong, but on top of this depression my health anxiety is really kicking in, my gland near my jaw feels swollen and hurts, so i went to see my doc today about it, aswell as telling her about my severe depression.

he has decided to do a blood test to check for everything, just what i needed more stress of waiting to see how my blood test turns out along with everything else that is going on

Its true what they say nice guys come last.

had enough to be honest

looking4answers
03-02-10, 03:08
Yes its probably true as I have been the good guy coming in last at times but then its also true that what goes around comes around.. so there...karma..whatever you do bad comes back to you ten thousand fold but then when you do something good it comes back to you more than you could ever know..I have seen it so many times in my 55 years that I know it truly to be the law of the universe.Its ok.. life seems bleak for you now and there is no good things in sight..it only takes a mere nanosecond for a life to change. I know been there done that and got the tshirt..thats an American expression for I have seen it all happen before..

Try to be happy and not worry ,life has changed for you and maybe you dont know for what reason maybe a good thing maybe not but like I said remember it only takes a nanosecond for it to change for the good.Have faith and hope and smile. Hold your shoulders up high and remember you are somebody and things will move in your favor one day and when they do they just keep coming.Hope you feel better soon.Michael

Anxious_gal
03-02-10, 04:53
aw you love you daughter and you will always be her father!
Just visit her as much as you can. She will cherish her time with you!
she may be only 5 but you could set up at web cam and speak with her that, Video call!

I like blood tests...... but they ALWAYS come back normal except for my iron levels sometimes can be low!
But it really does put your mind at rest when the results do come back! try and see it as a good thing!

nice men come last........... it's only true as long as you believe its true! what you believe will nearly always come true.

have you seen anyone about your depression?
its hard but keep an eye on your negative thinking and remember good things do happen its just when your depressed you tend to over look them!
i know myself as i fall into the negative thinking and its very hard to find the light again!

sometimes you have to make the postive happen. start a course, try something new, have a goal, meet a friend for coffee.
way easier said than done!

Horse
03-02-10, 10:29
There is no greater pain for a man, than losing the woman he loves!
This happened to me 10 years ago now and my world virtually ended there and then. My only crime was to be deeply in love with my wife. I would do anything for her but unfortunately she still left me. Of course, there was at least one affair (to the best of my knowledge) whereas I never even looked at another woman during our marriage.

People would say the reason she left was because I was too nice and caring.
Strangely enough, the boyfriends she hung around with since leaving me have all been a*******s! Hence the expression 'Every woman loves a B*****d!'

During that 10 years of separation, I am still alone, thanks to having the confidence and self esteem kicked out of me, not to mention the anxiety that I'm now suffering. Sadly, like a fool, I would still give my life for her if need be. Unfortunately, I dont even get a phone call from her, even though she 'wanted to remain friends'........Yeah right!!

What I'm saying is.............You have a choice! You can either sit and worry and fret and watch your entire life and future crumble to the ground like me. Or, you can rise above it and carry on. Sure the pain will be crippling (mine still is) and there will be days when you have had enough. But you will cary on and you will fight. You still have and will always have a wonderfull daughter. No one can take that away from you. Get out there and swim, swim harder and faster all the time. Otherwise my friend you will sink and drowning is very easy when your heart is broken.

Basically, go and kick some a***e!

Good luck my friend.

May God bless you!

flamarella
03-02-10, 16:05
i know that you feel real crappy and useless but remember that god will never put you through anything you cannot handle :) make sure you stay ontop of custody and you will see her by law!!!! i am a woman but i know most woman think that the child is only theres and it does not work like that!!!!

Good Luck =)

Veronica H
03-02-10, 21:23
:bighug1:Big hugs Jim. It is bound to hurt but you will get through this because you obviously love your daughter, and despite her mum moving her away, you will always be her dad. Speaking from experience a child needs both parents and you have the right to be in her life. I think the webcam is a great idea if her mum will cooperate, and then see her as much as you can. Hang in there anxiety buddy.

Veronicax