PDA

View Full Version : almost fainted HELP!!! =(

flamarella
03-02-10, 14:27
My name is Amy yesterday after work i was on the way home in my sisters car and all of a sudden I got this feeling of weakness and dizziness like i was going to faint, I started panicking and i couldn’t breath, I turned on the AC on as cold as it could get. When we got to the bank i drank some water and i felt better but on the way to my house it happened again i am so scared that i have a heart condition, brain tumor or cancer!!!! I didn’t actually faint but i mean if i didn’t splash water in my face i think i would have!! now i am worried i am going to faint all the time.

Lately i have had a lot of anxiety because of money, bills, health worries and i don’t know if all this can trigger a fainting spell like that but it felt horrid i was shaking and trembling and just pure FEAR.

Can someone relate to this situation ????? please im freaking out!!!:weep:

sandramick
03-02-10, 15:09
hi amy
i get this quite often , i used to really stress about it an became agrophobic because i was so scaredof fainting out side , but ive learnt over time it is justb anx !!!! yes it very scary but honestly it cant hurt u an u have to tell your haed that and just get on with it , thats what i do , when i go dizzy an hot i think ok anx u try your best . and hey u no wot i have never fainted lol.
all the best love
sandra
xx

hannybun
03-02-10, 17:22
Hello

Not sure if i can be help but I had this yesterday too:weep: felt funny then heart raced felt weak and was on the brink of fainting. Couldnt go to work today feels like loads of adrenalin or something. Terrified of the next attack grrr so scary. I have also had some stress lately so maybe thats what is happening to us xxxx hope you feel better xxxx