PDA

View Full Version : Been to see my doc about the missed beats

Onthepulse
03-02-10, 14:38
Hello again,

I went to see my doc during open surgery this morning and doc took pulse, all ok, listened to my heart, all ok and we had a long chat. My doc said to go in anytime i need to which was really nice to hear. I feel better but just want the things to go now. So feel ressured and hope i can put it behind me and relax a little now. Got real muscuar pain in my left shoulder now though which makes my arm feel dead!!! Do we ever stop worrying?

PulseyX

looking4answers
03-02-10, 23:07
Nope.I haven't all my life, but I have had times I didn't worry so much..so there is hope for you.. The dead arm I know well..Got it last night but better today.. Michael

cattttt
05-02-10, 06:45
No, I don't ever stop worrying either, I'm 54 and been anxious for as long as I can remember, right back to my earliest memories, But like Michael says, it's not always bad, in fact I've had periods of years when it's been just a background thing, It's not too good now, but I know that I will get through it, I always have before and you will too.

Ronny
05-02-10, 07:05
I am 55 and I don't think I will ever stop worrying,I do have days tho,when I do relax.That is only when I know my daughter is ok and doing well.Just keep on smiling I say all is good today:)Take Care ....Rhonda