PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety is no fun

scot2hot
03-02-10, 17:29
I my self would never believe that people go through this on a dailey basis,i have had anxiety fo over a year now and it is absolutly awful.my anxiety is yawning,trying to get a deeper breath when i guess i dont really need it.i do find if im not thinking about or engaged in something to keep my mind occuppied i dont notice it.i sleep fine my doctor says lungs sound clear,i dont have a problem breathing .i walk on tread mill and all is fine unless i think about breathing then i need to try to get the deep breath.i guess im afraid to let my mind not think about it,if that sound right to say.as i read other issues people have i can only say i sympothize with you.i jst have keep a positive outlook.had this a year ago and went away now seem s it has come back worse(at least in my mind)

Veronica H
03-02-10, 21:14
:bighug1:This will get better Scot. It is hard to accept that fear of the way we are feeling is keeping our nerves sensitised and is keeping the cycle going. Have you been referred for CBT? This would help you recognise how intrusive and negative thoughts are at the root of this illness.:hugs:I hope this helps.

Veronicax