PDA

View Full Version : chatty people to chitty chat with

TheGreatPretender
03-02-10, 22:23
Hi, id like to get to know and make friends with people who are like me in a sense and maybe meet up somtimes, i have well im not 100% sure now i only ever self diagnose, i used to have anxiety and depression alot but with abig driving ambition and alot of hardwork i seem to have beaten it, i guess its a social phobia, i find interaction hard sometimes i also get panic attacks if im in certain situations.
Im allways up 4 a chat and happy to help people where i can with my experance and knowledge.
sooo drop us a pm, id be happy 2 hear from you.

im Richard, im 28 and from south oxfordshire
thanx

looking4answers
03-02-10, 22:42
Hi,

Just thought I would say hello here..Im not local but hey .. im here and its fun to chitty chat lol..whatever that is but I get the general ideal. Didn't want you to sit here and wonder if anyone was going to say hello so I did.. Im Michael nice to see you here.

TheGreatPretender
04-02-10, 20:07
Hi Michael , or should i say Howdy :P
thats nice of u 2 say hi so cheers and have ur self a rooting tooting nice day :)

looking4answers
04-02-10, 21:38
Hi Richard,

No although due to controversial belief ,some of us in the US doesn't speak that way or say "howdy". I know its hard to refrain since most of the American's especially in the south and southwest speak that way but you see im English /Norwegian and my parents made sure I didn't adopt the native ways. lol.. So no "hello" will be just fine and hope you find others so say a welcome and cheers to you as well Ta Ta.. cheerio.. mate..

TheGreatPretender
04-02-10, 22:21
hehehe

take care

looking4answers
04-02-10, 22:40
:D:D:D:D

MissG
05-02-10, 14:05
Hey Richard, I'm Gem. I'm 19 and suffer from anxiety and depression. I have social phobia too and find it hard to meet people and make friends. PM me if you ever want a chat.
xxx

TheGreatPretender
05-02-10, 18:02
Hi Gem, thanx 4 ur message.
pm incoming :)