PDA

View Full Version : hello from Wales

jamie1974
04-02-10, 02:44
Hi everyone.my names jamie(james really,but no ones ever called me it),and im from the UK.im currently seeing a shrink and a counsellor.they think i have a couple of conditions,P.T.S.D,(i was in the army)attachment disorder and mood swings.not to mention the panic attacks,agorophobia,etc.im currently on 160mg of propananol(beta blockers)10mg diazepam(anxiety)20mg temazepam(sleep)and 45mg of mirtazapine(suppoused depression),and to be honest,its 2:30am so they cant be doing much,lol.im stopping the mirtazapine in a few weeks,cause all its done is make me put on weight,i exercise 6 days a week,as well as work,and have only started to gain weight since i started the mirtazapine.my next step apparantly is lithium,any advice on lithium would be welcome.apart from this im a pretty regular guy,mrs,kids etc.just think ive had a couple of bed experiences over the years,and my brains finding it hard to switch off.anyway,look forward to chatting.remember sunshine always comes after the rain. jamie

diane07
04-02-10, 02:51
Hi jamie1974

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Andyroo
04-02-10, 05:52
Hello there

Welcome to NMP! theres lots of helpful information here.

Its really good to have you with us!

You will have lots of love and support here!! welcome. :hugs:

Carys
04-02-10, 07:44
remember sunshine always comes after the rain. jamie

Too true ! Good sentiment. Welcome Jamie, I'm afraid I don't have advice on your questions, as I have no experience, but I am sure people will come along who are able to chat with you.