PDA

View Full Version : bloody mucus in nose

Kirst24
04-02-10, 11:27
Hey. Just wondering if anyone has ever had this? I was in hospital on Sunday for 1 night and since then everytime I blow my nose there is bloody mucus coming out. I'm obviously really worried and thinking the worst since I never get nose bleeds. It doesn't seem to be going away. Any suggestions appreciated! :D xxxx

Andyroo
04-02-10, 12:15
Hello

This happens to lots of people it also happens to me when my sinuses act up

One time it freaked me out so i ran to the doctor with it :D

He told me it was normal and nothing to worry about and im telling you the same!

If it reall concerns you visit your doctor to put your mind at rest but im sure if anything was wrong with you they would have already known at the hospital

Its all good try not to worry to much your normal.. your fine :hugs:

Kirst24
04-02-10, 12:25
Thank you :-) I automatically start thinking the worst. At the moment I have all of the following in my mind... ovarian cancer, cervical cancer, adrenal tumour(which I am actually being tested for but is very rare), thyroid cancer(again had to get needle biopsy on thyroid because its swollen so being checked for that but also rare), MS, brain tumour, brain cancer, heart problems..the list goes on. I have also been diagnosed with hashimotos thyroiditis because of high thyroid antibodies. I am literally obsessed with my health - my parents say it is all I talk about now. Every day I think i'm dying. I feel so physically and mentally awful. Don't even feel like getting out of bed :-(

x

Andyroo
04-02-10, 12:29
Hey kirst

Im sorry your having a hard time

If you need someone to talk to pm me or if you have msn even better

Im sure everything is just fine... HA always has us thinking the worst...

It really sucks thinking every day is going to be your last trust me i know

Your fine i know you are.. like i said if you need anyone to talk to please just pm me

:hugs:

xxxxx Andy