PDA

View Full Version : anyone relate to this?

Deanyboy
04-02-10, 13:53
Hi all

I have had health anxiety and panic attacks for last 10 years due to worrying about getting epilepsy which is in the family.

I then had a visual disturbance in october which I mentioned on another post on here.

Before then I very often used to have a drink of wine or port etc at the end of the day and this always calmed me down a treat, which is how I think i got by all these years, it was my way out of this anxious line of thought for the time i had a drink.

Since the visual, i have been more worried about epilepsy than i ever have been and I have not touched a drop of alcohol, this I think has made me worse because I can't "relax" with a drink due to fear of it causing a possible siezure, can anyone relate to this????

Andyroo
04-02-10, 14:13
Hello there

I have never really worried much about epilepsy but i just wanted to tell you that you have my love and support

I have started drinking due to my own health Anxiety issues just to take the edge off so i can relate to that part of this thread

I Really hope you feel better and i hope there's someone on here with answers for you... good luck:hugs:

xx Andy