PDA

View Full Version : Stress And Weakness.

Ruby94
04-02-10, 16:07
Hello Everyone.. Back with the worst.

Post includes, sister collapsing and my nightmare, and other things. (sorry if its a LITTLE long.)

So im still worried about my low blood pressure. But right now i feel like the energy is being drained out of me, i couldnt get myself out of bed today because i missed a few hours sleep and im exhausted! Im sixteen years old, i should be full of life. But im acting like im 80! Well my body is.. :weep:

Sister collapsed with tummy pains.

Two nights ago my sister collapsed with tummy pains and she was taken to hospital and put on morphine they still dont know what it was, but shes not aloud to drive or anything yet. Im worried about her but the doctors said her blood pressure was low. And for many of you know. My blood pressure is low too. So this is scary too. :weep:

My nightmare:

A few nights back i was asleep, and then i kind of woke up with my unconsious and all i could hear was a slow ringing in my ears and i felt spaced out, then suddenly i could hear 'REEOOWW' cat sound in my head and it made me jump i woke up with my heart beating out of my chest everytime it pumped it ached and it was painful i was convinced of a heartattack but i couldnt move.. So it was pretty scary.

Anyways, everytime i go to sleep now my body wakes itself up and i have a small panic attack, i never go out or do anything because its so hard to with all the stress and how weak i feel all the time.. I dont know how to get on track with things. Im juggling chainersaws here and i dont know what to do. Im so tired all the time.

I dont know if its advice what im looking for .. but i always come to you guys for help. Please help me here! x

Ruby