PDA

View Full Version : Please can we all wear pink on the day of kazzies funeral?

Granny Primark
04-02-10, 19:38
Please can we all wear something pink on the day of Kazzies funeral please? Men included if its only your socks or underpants:D
Im sure our beloved special mate will be looking down on us and smiling.
Kazzie had the most fantastic sense of humour and I for one will never forget that.
Also can we donate on kazzies behalf to cancer research?
If you cant donate on this site please go into your local charity shop for cancer put what you can afford into their charity box.
Ive lost 2 friends in 2 weeks and my hubbies niece has just had her breast off on monday.
Im going be wearing my pink tshirt and my stupid pink hat when I take my dog for a walk when its that special person Kazzies funeral.
Im sure shes going be in heaven looking down on me and thinking "what a bloody prat you look granny p"
God bless you Kazzie

nomorepanic
04-02-10, 19:42
Hi Lynn

Thanks for the post.

Can I just add that we are going to be talking to Rog about donations for a charity as I think it was mentioned that Kazz wanted donations for an animal charity.

I know cancer research is a worthy cause too but if people want to wait until we contact Rog then they may prefer to donate to Kazz's chosen charity.

bottleblond
04-02-10, 19:45
I will certainly be wearing pink...infact i may wear everything pink! :D

Lisa
xxx

weeble40
04-02-10, 19:45
Ill wear pink, but will wait to see were donations need sending

Granny Primark
04-02-10, 19:48
well i just feel that whatever charity at least some charity is going benifit. So thats a good thing thats going benefit from someone we all cared and loved so much

Lima
04-02-10, 20:37
I will try to find something pink to wear, although I'm not a very pink kind of person!!! I didn't know Kazzie well, but I do have the utmost respect for her and the kind things she said to me as as new member.

Lima x

snippy
04-02-10, 21:00
I will wear pink pants !!!!

Re the charity donation, let me know as i subscribe to many,,,I will add extra if needed xxxxx

Snippy xx

pollyanna
04-02-10, 21:43
I think it would be very fitting and a lovely tribute to a lovely lady, if as many people as possible wore something pink to celebrate Kazzies life..

and count me in on whatever is roger and kazzies chosen charity. xx

t0rt01se36
04-02-10, 21:58
I will wear my pink jogging bottoms and pink casual jacket. I also have a pink I suppose beanie looking hat too. OOOOOooh I have pink t shirt too, yyaayyyyy.

honeybee3939
04-02-10, 22:18
I will be wearing pink too for my dear friend Kazzie :hugs:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxx

Slothette
05-02-10, 00:04
I'll be wearing pink too....not sure what yet but I'll find something!

Granny Primark
05-02-10, 16:17
Aww bless. Im sure shes watching down on us and its making her smile
My mum always used to say something good comes out of something bad.

eternally optimistic
05-02-10, 21:07
I will wear pink and donate to a charity.

yorkylover
05-02-10, 21:21
I would love to donate to charity.I will wait and see what Roger decides as I know Kazzie was an animal lover and I would prefer to donate to a charity of her choice.
I will wear pink on the day of her funeral to,and just like to say it feel's strange her not being here.xxxxxxxx:weep:

suzy-sue
05-02-10, 22:54
I think that was rather insensitive .Perhaps it would have been better not to have said anything .You are of course entitled to your opinion .Cancer Charities do a lot of good work ,even if you arent obviously aware of it .More women survive Breast cancer now ,due to new treatments and drugs .The same can be said for Bowel cancer and certain types of Lukaemia .As for a cure .If money isnt donated ,there never will be a cure ..Cancer is such a complex disease .Its not one cure for all .As i said you are entitled to your opinions and im sorry for the losses you have suffered ,But the charities chosen are down to Roger ,Kazzies Husband .Fistly our dear friend Kazzie has to be laid to rest before these decisions are made. Now is not the time ..Sue

nomorepanic
05-02-10, 23:39
This thread was about Kazz not a cancer research debate!

These posts will be sent to Kazz's husband Roger so why do we need more comments like this GH !!!!

diane07
05-02-10, 23:43
Going home,

I deal with people passing away all the time, its my job.

It is upsetting when we lose people we love so much, but the whole aim of cancer research is to help pay for equipment and such, in order to investigate deeply so they can find it. I understand your hurt, i go through it and deal with it alot, but i work in order to give to as many charities as possible, in the hope that so many do survive the cancer, and i will continue to do so, in the hope that it saves so many others, i am sure kazzie would want me to do this.

di xx

sunshine-lady
06-02-10, 01:17
I will also wear something pink in respect and for the celebaration of Kazz's life.

I will give a donation to what ever Roger feels fitting. I think some of the donations should be given to NMP which of course Kazz was a big supporter and very valued member. However this only my opinion. Running this site must cost a lot of money and without this site we wouldn't have met Kazz.

Di xx

yorkylover
06-02-10, 16:47
Totally agree we should wait and see what Roger decides,he has a lot to deal with at the moment.xxxxxxxx:hugs: