PDA

View Full Version : new

Izabelle666
05-02-04, 04:53
I'm 29, and suffer from panic attacks and have been for almost a year now.
The first one showed up the night before my hubby deployed to Iraq, and have beeb living with them ever since.
In fact I'm hoping sharing my experiences will be help me also help you.
I havd a panic attack in fact an hour before I joined this board, and it through me for a loop, I hadn't had a fuill-blown attack for2 months, and it kind of snuck up on me. It also had a couple of new symtoms: twitching of the muscles in my right arm, that by the way is still twitching off and on, and wheezing, which really got me because I try not and confuse my panic attacks with my asthma attacks.
So there was my hello speech, and I feel sad that so many others suffer as I do, I wish I could make us all better. Izabelle

Izzy

stimpy
05-02-04, 08:50
Hi Izzy
Nice to meet you

Love, light and Best wishes
Liz xxx

[:p] Panic Monster & Scatty Eccentric

Meg
05-02-04, 14:41
Hi Izzy ,

have a good look around on here and the main site and if you have any questions do post again.

They are horrible things panic atacks but there is lots you can do to minimize the trauma !

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

cindyc
07-02-04, 10:29
Nice to meet you Izzy. Keep your chin up, and we'll conquer these nasty things once and for all.

Cindy

Samantha
07-02-04, 11:15
Hi Izzy welcome to the site theres lots of useful info on here.
Sam

night walker
07-02-04, 14:20
hi izzy

glad you found your way here,,,the twitching thing is kinda normal with anxiety,,,mine comes and goes all the time,,one minutes it is in my arm for a couple of days then it will leave me,,,then its a small mussle in my leg,,,,kinda scary i know,,,just another thing to worry about i guess,,,but all totaly linked to anxiety....try not let it bother you as the anxiety is doing all these wierd feelings to your nervous system' and though these feelings bug you,,they will never take over you,,,,or harm you,,,

stay strong izzy

nomorepanic
07-02-04, 15:21
Hi Izzy

Welcome aboard - you will find some great info here and get loads of advice so ask any questions you like and we will try and point you in the right direction.

Nicola

bananarbabe
07-02-04, 19:10
Hi Izzy,

Welcome to the board. You will find lots of help and I hope that you will be able to help others as well

Chris