PDA

View Full Version : Frusrated with calf pain

anx mum
04-02-10, 21:34
Sorry for posting yet another post. This calf pain getting me so down. Asked my doc today 2 refer me for an mri scan on calf. So should have one next week. Hopefully will then get some answers.

nomorepanic
04-02-10, 21:36
How are you getting scans so quick? I waited ages for mine

suzy-sue
04-02-10, 21:40
I think we live in the wrong town Nic ..My Mum had to wait for 2 weeks and she had cancer ...Post code lotterry ..hmmmn. :lac:

anx mum
04-02-10, 21:56
dont know probly cause im in agony finding everyday tasks a struggle

Maj
04-02-10, 22:03
Your doctor must be putting this through as urgent for you because I know, working in a hospital, that it's unusual to get an appointment so fast. Take this opportunity to accept the result, and get on with your life. Deep down I think you still have unresolved grief about your mum. I think you have huge fear that you will have the same illness as her. It doesn't have to be this way you know. I think the doctor should be referring you to someone to talk to, as I feel you have a lot to get off your chest. Arranging these tests don't seem to be getting you anywhere. Again I say I really feel for you because I feel it's as though you are grappling in the dark, trying to find something that's impossible to find. I think you need more psychological help. I hope you get an answer to your pain soon. You can't go on like this.
Myra:hugs:

anx mum
04-02-10, 22:08
thanx myra yeah agreei think im more anxious cause the docs never diagnosed my mum but the pain i have is real

nomorepanic
04-02-10, 22:16
Try and see it that once one pain has gone another appears out of the blue. There is a pattern here and I am sure that once you get this sorted you will find another pain elsewhere to concentrate on.

Please do ask the doc for referral to talk to someone about it all.