PDA

View Full Version : how do i get rid of my anxiety

Ricky945
05-02-10, 12:42
hey all
i wanted to know if there is any other way than citelopram to get rid of my panic/anxiety. what about hypnotherapy?
if anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated.

Ricky

Maj
05-02-10, 12:49
Hello Ricky,

Accepting that your symptoms are caused by fear, and accepting this and relaxing through symptoms will stop the panic. It's fear that keeps the symptoms going. I would recommend you read Claire Weekes books. She explains it exactly and if you follow her advice then you will be on the road to recovery. When I first suffered from anxiety and depression many years ago I couldn't have done it without her advice.
Myra:hugs:

Brunette
05-02-10, 13:47
Hi Ricky,

Sorry if you have been misinformed by your doctor but your meds will only lessen the symptoms, they are not a permanent cure.

I agree completely with Myra. Read Claire Weekes and you will understand whats happening to you, then she'll show you how to take the first steps to getting better.

Good luck

B

honeyp1e
05-02-10, 14:08
i no we will never be panic-free but we can learn to live with it what is Claire Weekes boook? were can i get it x

Maj
05-02-10, 14:12
You can get it through this site, but also in any good bookshop. It will really help you if you read it over and over again and practise her advice.
Myra:hugs:

Brunette
05-02-10, 14:46
honeypie we CAN be panic free - I am living proof!

Claire Weekes book will help you find out how as will another good one by Christine Ingham. The title is too long to type so just type on her name and it will come up - so a search on Amazon.

X