PDA

View Full Version : Not dead yet but convinced i will happen

nooniegirl
05-02-10, 22:48
Ok so not dead yet but didn't sleep last night with the fear I might.
Spent my entire birthday waiting for this sudden dramatic death and now trying to relax and sleep but cant

I am a state help

Going home
05-02-10, 22:58
Sorry you're feeling so bad right now, and you sound young, are you? What makes you think you're going to die, did something happen to you? I do sympathise because ive been waiting for my heart attack for many years :)

nooniegirl
05-02-10, 23:00
I'm 29 (today!) and I've been undergoing various tests. Not sure why things are so bad right now but keep thinking I am about to drop dead

Going home
05-02-10, 23:01
What are your main concerns about your health?

london
05-02-10, 23:07
your not dieinggggggggggggggg be happy

Going home
05-02-10, 23:12
Happy Birthday for today by the way..:flowers:

Tinker28
06-02-10, 02:54
I soo know what you are talking about. I to am 29 and on my birthday I kept on thinking this is it for me, I didn't get to enjoy my birthday at all cause I just kept on worrying about me having an illness. Just stay calm I know easier said, but just relax and take deep breaths and it will all be ok.

nooniegirl
06-02-10, 11:47
I worry alot about my heart and my breathing. I suffer from tachycardia and I am waiting on lots of tests results. This morning I got woken by ectopic beats which started the day badly.

london
06-02-10, 12:47
when you come in chat you have a laugh come in more forget your worrys

NatalieSmith
06-02-10, 13:20
Oh, you won't die! I know how scary it may be, but trust me this will pass. Try not to think about it, hon. Get distracted! :)

And happy birthday! :flowers:

Jannie2948
07-02-10, 13:21
I know that exact feeling, at the time it seems so real, and that you are breathing your last breath! I have felt like this many times over the last few months. When I get those feelings that's when the panic starts, so I try to instantly start thinking of something more pleasant in my life. I'm very lucky in that I have people round me who totally understand but I also think it is not possible for them to get exactly how you are feeling, it is so scary. Hope you feel better soon and try not to worry, which as has been said is easier said than done. It's right though what others have said, try and distract yourself :-)