PDA

View Full Version : Buzzing has switched foot!

Pdubya86
05-02-10, 23:28
So for 6 weeks or so I have had an on and off buzzing in my left foot. It seems to have calmed down a lot to maybe the odd buzz here and there (when it first started it was constant for 10 days or so, like a mobile phone on vibrate)

Now, TODAY, the right one has started!! What the hell is causing it?? Its doing it now...

Should i take comfort in the fact that if it was something bad like a clot or a tumor then it would have only affected one side/foot?

its SO irritating. :lac:

suzy-sue
05-02-10, 23:43
Stress and anxiety causes the muscles to contract .Regular excercise will help relieve the tension .Relaxation and warm soaks in the bath will help too .If you can a massage will be effective .When muscles are tense they can cause the surrounding Nerves to get affected sometimes too .This can be very painful ,but not life threatning . Take care and relax Sue xx

MissJennayee
06-02-10, 16:34
I went through about a month period of both feet buzzing awhile back, started with my left - moved onto right a couple days later, then both. I made a few post about it matter of fact, you could check the memories. Yours sounds identical to mine.
It continued until I calmed myself down, completely which was hard, because I was so focused on a spinal tumor in my cervical spine but I did it and it stopped (: It's anxiety. A lot of people have had the buzzing/tingling sensations. It's nothing to worry about. :hugs: