PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Last One, I'm Confident.

panicattack247
06-02-10, 11:17
I'm pretty close now to getting over this I promise. Ive asked all my questions enough now to get these fears out of my head. Now I know Ive asked this before but I have deleted all my previous threads so i try and forget about them, so i can't just go back and check on them.

Please just answer this one without going on about anything else, please just answer the question and I'll be out of your hair quicker.

Now I am still worried that if i had condom lubricant on my hand and either put it in my mouth or rubbed my eyes without thinking, whether it can be toxic in anyway, Im most worried about it causing blindness. Please i am very scared that i could go blind or get sick. The reason i dont wash my hands is because i used to do it too often, i would go through a bottle in a week. So by not doing it it is deff helping me to get over this problem. SO can i get blind or sick from getting lube on my hands and rubbing it into my eyes or mouth????

bottleblond
06-02-10, 12:02
I don't think we can advise you anymore than we already have on this.
Why not contact the company who makes the Lubricant and put this question to them. They will be far better equiped to answer your querie.
I'm sure there will be an e-mail address on the instructions/packaging.

Lisa

suzy-sue
06-02-10, 12:46
No YOU CANT ..Sue

panicattack247
06-02-10, 13:39
I don't think we can advise you anymore than we already have on this.
Why not contact the company who makes the Lubricant and put this question to them. They will be far better equiped to answer your querie.
I'm sure there will be an e-mail address on the instructions/packaging.

Lisa

i have, no reply. As i said If you read. I post here because i get quick replies. All I want is a clear cut answer like Sues. I said im getting better thats good right?? If someone is nearly over something you help them across the line not tell them to fix it them selves, coz they have already done most of it. If i was into perverted answers why would i insist on just giving me a short consise answer??

panicattack247
06-02-10, 13:42
as i said i deleted them and dont have the reassuring answers to f all back on, sorry. Please just help me, im fed up with worrying, and i feel im nearly there.

Typer
06-02-10, 14:44
No it is not toxic and will not harm you - You'll be fine.

PS: Please try not worry about getting in people's hair. I think maybe you read the answer as people getting fed up with you, when they are really trying to help you. It can feel like being criticsided when you feel so sensitive...believe me I know. If you need constant reassurance then you do - we all sometimes need to be sure when we are very worried about something. After all, this forum is here to reassure and comfort, and compare and feel not alone. If you need to ask again, then that's what you need and people can choose to help or not.

Carys
06-02-10, 16:18
NO, it can do NOTHING to harm you. It is safe.

Acidomoduso
06-02-10, 20:50
The way i see it is....

If you pop it on Captain Winkie and it's good enough for him then it's gonna be good enough for the rest of your body. The only time you'd have a problem would be if you are allergic to latex and, as you already touch them and let Captain Winkie wear them as fancy hats then i'd pretty much say you are well in the clear!

Hope that helps you! :D

SueBee
06-02-10, 20:53
Captain Winkie LOL :roflmao:

Condoms cant hurt you, wherever you put them or the lubricant.

Adelle
07-02-10, 06:03
NO.x

Lissy43
07-02-10, 08:53
It won't hurt you. You really are worrying over nothing. I wouldn't give it a second thought. x