PDA

View Full Version : hi new to this too scot 55 female

betsy
06-02-10, 14:51
betsy is my name . been on meds for 25 years coming off now panics and anxiety really awful and i mean awful. want to run away. I live alone family
grown up married new baby. so have to cope on own as they think answer is get on with it. you are doing this so stop it. would if i could.. new baby needs me i need it that seems so needy.... why does health fears and panics now rule me... i want to be normal again... but what is normal.

well now i have moaned and groaned i will give me a bick hug and get on with it.

love and hugs to all who need them.. xxx

diane07
06-02-10, 14:56
Hi betsy

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Mr Parfect
06-02-10, 17:37
Welcome Betsy, to NMP.

suzy-sue
06-02-10, 18:41
Hi Betsy AND :welcome:to NMP .I HOPE YOU GET A LOT OF HELP AND SUPPORT HERE ,Luv Sue x:hugs:

Veronica H
06-02-10, 21:02
:welcome:Betsy. Sorry you are suffering at the moment.There is a brilliant book by Dr Claire Weekes;SELF HELP FOR YOUR NERVES published by Thorsens ISBN 0-7225-3155-9.This is available from the NMP shop. Dr Weekes was a physician and scientist. She was a fellow sufferer (nominated for the nobel prize for medicine) and really understood this illness. She took the mystery out of it, and devised a simple programme for recovery. I can't recommend this enough. This will get better.

Here is a link to her site;

http://www.drclaireweekes.co.uk/

Veronicax