PDA

View Full Version : Rescue Remedy Chewing gum now available

nomorepanic
06-02-10, 18:20
I have this new product in the online shop now.

Offer price for a limited time is £3.50

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=74&products_id=284

Just.A.Girl.x
06-02-10, 21:54
Hey Nic

Do you know how this tastes?

BabyRachel
07-02-10, 01:20
It probably tastes like rescue remedy. Just chewy. I like the taste of rescue. Sort of like scotch whisky... hehe.

nomorepanic
07-02-10, 01:20
I haven't tried it

JaneC
07-02-10, 01:29
Bach's site says:

'A zesty orange and elderflower flavoured gum, the liquid centre contains 4 drops of RESCUE, the famous combination of 5 flower essences discovered by Dr Bach and used by millions around the world.'

Thanks for this Nicola, I'll order some soon

KK77
07-02-10, 14:17
I would recommend RR to everyone. I was skeptical about it at first but it works very quickly and lasts a few hours. I use the spray that you can also buy in the NMP shop.

xxxxkatexxxx
08-02-10, 18:30
is it safe 2 use with anti-depressants??xxxx

KK77
08-02-10, 18:51
is it safe 2 use with anti-depressants??xxxx

Yes, no problems expected.

bomberbeamish
09-02-10, 20:15
is it safe for when taking, diaizpam, seroquel, prozac and dont effect your bith pill,?

nomorepanic
09-02-10, 20:42
Yes bomber

bomberbeamish
10-02-10, 19:10
thanks nic,,

i just ordered some, but my paypal is not working and wont be for a while , as changing bank accounts ect,,, because some nice person stole my details and money, but im not bitter, ****ers, is there anyother way to pay pls,

nomorepanic
10-02-10, 19:55
I will PM you bomber and yes there is other ways to pay

Maggie-may
11-02-10, 13:59
I just recieved my pack of gum, I haven't tried it yet, I haven't had my lunch yet, but I will let everyone know what i think of it later. Thanks.

DirtyMouse
22-02-10, 03:00
these look good, I went along to buy them and ended up getting to wristbands instead as thats what im always telling myself and my friend lol

margaret jones
26-02-10, 17:50
I would buy some but chewing gum gives me Wind xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And i have enough of that :D

hungrycaterpillar
01-03-10, 13:32
I have ordered some of this, hoping it will help as I am addicted to Nicotine gum, which doesnt help with the anxiety!!!

Typer
08-03-10, 13:38
I have just started the spray and hope it helps.

sarah jayne
08-03-10, 13:57
Im going to order some now, i'll let you know if it works !
Sarah x

sarah jayne
08-03-10, 14:06
Ive just tried to order some but for some reason its not letting me go through checkout ? It tells me it doesnt recognise my email address and password when they are definately correct ?

romeylibby5
09-03-10, 21:23
I use the spray and it really helps, it just takes the edge off when I'm feeling really anxious. I've not used the gum though, anyone had success with it?????

nomorepanic
10-03-10, 18:18
Ive just tried to order some but for some reason its not letting me go through checkout ? It tells me it doesnt recognise my email address and password when they are definately correct ?
Hi there

You need to register separately for the shop than this forum.

Have you registered from scratch?

hallam11
21-03-10, 21:19
Hello,

I bought this chewing gum the other day when I was feeling slightly anxious on a shopping trip. Firstly I like the taste, it tastes of ornage and elderflower. Its ok actually, sadly the taste goes quickly but I would say it works to alleviate anxiety.

x

Butterfly22
05-05-11, 21:21
have just bought some of the bach flower chewing gum when I discovered it in boots, the taste of it is quite pleasant really Ive found. I agree the taste does seem to go quite quickly but it does help.

PanchoGoz
05-05-11, 22:15
Hmm I thought it had a nice mild taste. I used it this morning and though it does not help the symptoms much for me, I think it sorted my anxious thoughts out a bit.

graham58
16-05-11, 15:31
Never heard of this one before, but what a wonderful idea! Just ordering a pack now.

Cheers,

Graham .

Just one thing though. I'm not on paypal, or if I am it's ages since I last used it so I don't recall my details - can I pay with a VISA card instead?

gceniceros
17-05-11, 20:21
Hello:

I'm new here, but thought I'd add that it helps me to chew on a stick of spearmint gum when I start to feel the panic coming on - it really helps me feel better and calm me down some. Not sure if its due to the distraction or the actual spearmint, but it does help. My throat feels more open and the air seems to help me breath easier.

Thanks for the info on the post :D

nomorepanic
17-05-11, 21:46
Graham

You can pay by visa as well - just go to the checkout and through to the paypal page and then you can by visa on there instead of paypal. I did a post about it so will find it for you

nomorepanic
17-05-11, 21:47
Here you go Graham

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=35026

graham58
20-05-11, 16:25
Thanks Nic, I've just ordered some now.

Best,

Graham .

graham58
10-02-13, 17:35
Hi. I'm running out of gum (or will by the end of the month) and looked to get some more packs from the shop - and found it's not in stock at the moment.

Does anyone know if it's a permanent decision not to stock it, or is it just temporarily out of stock?

Thanks in advance,

Graham .

nomorepanic
10-02-13, 17:54
Hi Graham

The problem with the Rescue Remedy products is that they go out of date and I ended up losing money on them as I had to sell them at a loss before they went past the sell by date so I decided not to restock them once I had sold the current stock.

Sorry about that.

graham58
10-02-13, 21:15
Hi Graham

The problem with the Rescue Remedy products is that they go out of date and I ended up losing money on them as I had to sell them at a loss before they went past the sell by date so I decided not to restock them once I had sold the current stock.

Sorry about that.

Hi Nicola,

No problem. If you hadn't stocked them to begin with I wouldn't have known of their existence (apart from the drops), so thanks for stocking them in the first place.

Graham .

P.S. I like your sig!

nomorepanic
10-02-13, 21:29
If I get any more I will let you know I promise