PDA

View Full Version : Having one right now

Copsgrl8
31-12-05, 09:19
The strangest thing happened to me and woke me up out of a total sleep. I started coughing and all of a sudden I woke up with a terrible PA. I had a feeling I never felt before it was almost as if I couldn't swallow. It felt like my throat was closed. I got out of bed and started pacing the house and I found myself here on the computer ... I am so close to calling 911 I am soooo scared right now. I know my heart is racing and I am having terrible cold rushes going through my body .... UGH!!!! I can't stand this.

Does anyone else get this feeling?

Terri

mirry
31-12-05, 10:05
Terri,

try putting on some calm music and make your self a nice hot drink to sip , lay down with a nice blanket and do some breathing techniques to slow your pulse.

I have awoken like that before and its not nice but can be sorted,
hope you feel better soon and remember we are all here to support each other so let us know how you got on:D

mirryx

Tomimo
31-12-05, 11:38
This has happned to me in the middle of the night before and it's very scary so I know how you feel. (((Hugs)))

I always find when it happens, the best thing to do is do go downstairs and turn on the TV lightly in the background as a distraction ond make a warm milky drink. Sometimes I wake my hubby and he chats uintil I feel calmer.

I hope you mananged to get back to sleep and that you are feeling better now.

Annie x