PDA

View Full Version : tension in pelvis

bronte
07-02-10, 17:15
hi im a very anxious person and suffer from alot of tension pain in my pelvis at times it can feel like period pains i also get vaginal and anal pain which my dr says is also tension related i also get lower back pain which is because of my ibs and tension anyone else have all this pain with tension.

Jannie2948
07-02-10, 18:12
I have had that, in my pelvis and in my back of neck and down under my shoulder blades. The tension is horrible and the more you think about it the worse it gets. This is, I think, all caused by the anxiety. I have had these aches and pains for years and they come and go, so try not to worry too much. :)

Cell block H fan
07-02-10, 19:03
Possibly not the same thing you are talking about, but ive had about 2/3 weeks of very heavy feeling down below. Almost like ive got my pelvic floor muscles tensed constantly! I physically have to push like i'm giving birth & the aching goes a bit, almost like I am untightening the muscle, but I cant do that for longer than a few seconds lol Its a very strange sensation, have had it a few times. Never found out what it is, & haven't dared go to the docs about it x