PDA

View Full Version : Valium - Online

pheetuz
07-02-10, 21:40
Not too sure whether the forum mods will be ok with post, so delete it if you feel its unappropiate.
Ne way, my doctor seems very reluctant to give me valium, will only give me a maximum of 14tablets a month (2MG) which isnt wildly less than ill need as im only using them for when the anxiety gets really bad but i could do with a few more, even if i dont use them, just knowing im not going to run out is a weight off my mind.

Was just wondering if anyone had ever used any of these online pharmacies successfully? Am very reluctant to want to use any of them without knowing what im going to get from them is the real deal.

If you have used them before with success, could you please message me the address of the website that you used ??

Many thanks.

/Pete

suzy-sue
07-02-10, 21:55
Its not a good idea to buy drugs online Pheetuz.There has been a lot of controversy over it .You never know what you are getting and it has been proved on numerous occassions you do not get what you think you are getting .Secondly some of the drugs are dangerous because of what they contain and could prove to be Fatal .Valium is a highly addictive drug and thats why Drs dont usually perscribe more than a week ot two at a time .Have you tried Valerian or Kalms ? THEY ,are herbal but can help with Anxiety .Valerian has been used to help with withdrawal off Valium ..I hope this Clarifies things for you .You really should not perscribe medicines for yourself this can be very dangerous too .But im sure you are aware of this ..Take care Sue x

KK77
07-02-10, 21:59
No, not a good idea. There was a thread about this:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=63704

pheetuz
07-02-10, 22:10
Well, that answered that then lol... Just gunna have to speak to doc i guess.

Cheers

/Pete

BabyRachel
07-02-10, 22:34
Pete, why don't you put a couple aside each month as a 'back up' for emergencies. That way you wouldn't have to worry about it.

Your doctor is a professional, he knows what is medically best for you even though you may feel so anxious that you disagee. Many of us would love to be on valium full time but the risks outweigh the benefits and your doctor has made his decision for a reason. xx