PDA

View Full Version : New Member

sezios
07-02-10, 22:33
Hi, I'm new to NMP. I came across the website searching the net for help and advice on palpitations which are terrifying me. Have had the odd flutter for years but just been through over a month of regular missed beats again (this happened 3 years ago too) which make me feel dizzy and exhausted. Found some really helpful info here, and it's oddly reassuring to read posts from so many others who have the same symptoms as me!

diane07
07-02-10, 22:37
Hi sezios

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Kirsty-Jayne
07-02-10, 22:38
Hey sezios (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/member.php?u=26447)! And a very warm welcome to NMP. You should find everything you need to know in here, and all the supportive people at the click of a button. [= :hugs:Good luck!!! :welcome: xXx

Maj
07-02-10, 22:42
Hello Sezios,

Welcome to nmp. You've done the right thing joining. You'll get lots of advice and support from people who are going through the same as you. I could have written your post over the last few months!! They left me feeling exhausted too, resulting in me having to take some time out. Palpitations and missed beats are horrible, but another unpleasant symptom of anxiety. I'm assuming you've had an ecg, etc. reassuring you that they are harmless. When they are happening then go about your business and don't think about them too much. They can't do you any harm.
Myra:hugs:

KK77
08-02-10, 00:57
Hi Sezios

Sorry that you've been having a tough time lately.

Palpitations are yet another horrible symptom of anxiety/panic but you'll find lots of support and advice here that will hopefully reassure you and put your mind at rest.

Welcome to the forum

Mr Parfect
08-02-10, 20:08
Welcome to NMP

Vanilla Sky
08-02-10, 21:31
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x