PDA

View Full Version : Red Eyes

B-gal
08-02-10, 00:51
Ive not experienced this really before and I was wondering if any one else had. Well....I might have had it before but Ive only noticed tonight. My eyes look a bit redder than normal and when I lift my eyelid and look down and up there are many many more bright red visible veins.......I do normally have the odd one which Im sure is normal but lots have appeared all at once. Im not sure if its because Ive been sat at my work computer too much over the last few days or if it might be a medical thing? I have no other issues with my eyes, they are not sore, sensitive to lights or anything and I had an eye exam a couple of months ago which was perfect. If anyone has any ideas I would be very grateful.

Thanks
xxx
xx
x

Going home
08-02-10, 00:57
I think you are spot on when you say it could be connected to using the computer alot over the last few days. An eye exam can reveal alot more about your health than you think, including high blood pressure and obviously problems with your eyes themselves, and since you had a clear result with your eye exam recently I wouldn't worry, just give them a rest from the computer whenever you can :)

GH xx

B-gal
08-02-10, 19:04
Hey thanks for your reply. Just had a wee minute of freaking out because Ive had bloodshot eyes b4, but this time they were really veiny and it looked really strange....but its died down a bit today so hopefully its ok. Thanks again!

xxx
xx
x